Monday, October 10, 2005

3rd Person Frustration

After writing a couple of entries in the third person, the RMR is getting bored of this 3rd person bullshit. Enough, snap out of it! I keep thinking to myself, am I trying to bluff myself into thinking that the RMR is not really the person writing this crappy blog. Hence, he is not really doing all the crappy things that he is blogging about... Maybe, I'll blame it on the friend, who told me that...

"Dude, if you want to blog on the internet... You must get a cool internet name so that nobody will know who you are..."

Judging by the things I've been reading about the racist bloggers in jail. I think maybe it is really better to stay anonymous. (Gawd... My first political statement on this blog... The ISD is SOOOO gonna get me now... They are probably staking out Planet Fitness and the "Hokkien Street Bat Koot Teh" stall as we speak)

This thread line did start me thinking... What kind of person refers to himself in the 3rd person?... Thinking about this, the RMR found that he was in the company of some truly illustrious personalities...


"GGRRRRRRR!!!!! You BETTER be trembling in your sleep tonight, UNDERTAKER... BE AFRAID, VERY AFRAID!!!! ... BECOS THE ROCK, the people's champion is gonna kick your ass at Royal Rumble!!!! GRRRR...." - Inspirational athlete in the highly competitive field of professional wrestling, "The Rock"

"Come give Elmo a hug.... Ohhh, Elmo loves you!!!" - Impossibly jovial (read gay) and wildy popular red furry thing that appears on "hit" TV show "Sesame Street", Elmo


"Ah Bian yao tai wan zhi you..." Commanding and eloquent Leader of "Democratic" Taiwan, President Chen Shui Bian (Affectionately known as Ahh Bian)

P.S: Apologies to my loyal fans... All three or so of you... Very busy lah last week, no time to blog :P

4 Comments:

Blogger SgHama said...

Don't worry, I don't think you're as gay as Elmo. Yet.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Mr Cellophane said...

Yo bro...how are you? Missing quirky comments from ur blog. :-)

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been so long since your last post. What's going on! Hurry up and write or something. :)

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we want new blog!
we want new blog!
we want new blog!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home